Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Each day in Lent I will post a meditation from one of our parishioners.  Their names are not listed to protect their privacy

Lessons for the day: Genesis 42: 1-17, 1 Corinthians 5:1-8, Mark 3: 7-19b-35

Another year older for yours truly, and hopefully another year wiser.

 

A year of changes coming up......

 

I will look to Christ this year to guide me in a direction that will provide much joy and happiness for me. However, before I can proceed with my very " happily ever after" I need to address and resolve some long standing problems and issues along the way (with a very difficult family member in the middle of it all!). In moments of despair, I pray for that guidance, and somehow I get led to a path, sometimes with an outcome that is desired, and sometimes not. I usually don't question it; I just have faith in it all, and keep on going!